List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Last rites for media-sound/amp
From:       "Diego 'Flameeyes' =?iso-8859-1?q?Petten=F2?=" <flameeyes () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2007-01-21 21:02:06

This time not a broken package, but a strange one; amp is "An Mpeg Player",
but its upstream is dead since 1997, we currently host it, but it's not
really optimal as there's no upstream at all.

If someone wants to take over maintainership (which means upstream too), feel
free, otherwise I'd be for masking it and removing as we're plenty of other
console mp3 players.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...