List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Careful when punting old versions
From:       Bryan =?utf-8?Q?=C3=98stergaard?= <kloeri () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-12-31 1:59:00

Hi all.

Just a quick reminder to be careful not to remove the last stable
version of packages on any archs when cleaning out old ebuild.

I'm getting rather tired of having to fix dependency issues on both
Alpha and IA64 because developers don't pay (enough) attention when
cleaning out ebuilds. Spare me the trouble of cleaning up your mess and
spare yourself the trouble of me /msg'ing you in a not entirely polite
way manner :)

Regards,
Bryan Oestergaard