List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Bugday next Saturday (the 4'th of November)
From:       Alexander =?utf-8?B?SC4gRsOmcsO4eQ==?= <eroyf () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-10-29 12:57:10

Greetings users and developers.

I would like to remind you that next Saturday, the 4'th, is our monthly
Bugday!

Therefore this is your invitation to show up in #Gentoo-Bugs on
irc.freenode.net to hang out with fellow bug hunters and developers and
help out with making Gentoo an even better distribution than it already
is.

Regards,
Alexander H. Færøy

--
Alexander H. Færøy <eroyf@gentoo.org>
Gentoo/Userrel project, Gentoo/Bugday project