List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] =?UTF-8?Q?Re:=20Global=20USE=20flags=20(Was:=20mplayer=20global=20?=
From:       arfrever <arfrever () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2006-10-28 15:23:50

In connection with latest globalization of mplayer USE flag I would like to ask for globalizing cairo, openexr and udev USE flags. These flags are used by enough amount of packages.

cairo - 11 packages
openexr - 10 packages
udev - 7 packages
Each of these USE flags is used by bigger amount of packages than mplayer USE flag.

I hope that my proposal will be positively considered.

Steve Dibb <beandog@gentoo.org> 2006-10-26 napisaƂ:

--
Arfrever F. Taifersar A.