List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/Accessibility Project
From:       Seemant Kulleen <seemant () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-09-23 1:10:45

Dear Everyone,

I've often wondered what happened to the Accessibility project in the
last few months (especially since Ms. Waters went inactive).  Well, as
it turns out the Accessibility team has been basically one person:
WilliamH.

So, we took the opportunity this evening to adjust the mailing alias,
the herds.xml list and the project page to make WilliamH officially the
Team Lead for the project.  If anyone is interested in helping him out
please feel free to email accessibility@.

Thanks!
--
Seemant Kulleen