List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] freenet6
From:       Alec Warner <antarus () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-08-26 5:33:30

For all 2 of the users of freenet6, I mistakenly removed it today and
then restored it to cvs.  Between the deletion and restoration there was
a cvs->rsync run, so it may be broken for a sliver of time.  Hopefully
if should be fixed now.

Sorry for my mistake, I had cvs rm'd the files and then checked bugs to
make sure and realized chris had taken the package, but I forgot to undo
the rm'ing of the files, so when I deleted bidwatcher I er...deleted
freenet6 too.

Go me.

-Alec Warner