List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] last ritest for dev-java/saxon-bin
From:       Petteri Räty <betelgeuse () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-07-30 15:34:13

dev-java/saxon-bin is going to be removed from the tree as soon as the
from sources version dev-java/saxon gets marked stable on arches that
have saxon-bin stable. I will add a package move and a revision bump so
that user will have a smooth upgrade. I will also adjust app-text/jing
to work with the from sources version.

Regards,
Petteri R=C3=A4ty (Betelgeuse)