List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] pmask cleaning
From:       Alec Warner <antarus () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-05-28 5:21:52

I've taken the liberty of cleaning out some of pmask.

Pretty much anything pre-2004 that covers stuff that isn't in the tree.

Removed:

Bug 43658 is closed, we only have ebuilds for 1.2.10
# <rajiv@gentoo.org> (03 Mar 2004)
# security problems. see bug #43658.
<net-ftp/proftpd-1.2.9

Removed from the tree for bug 74696.
# <chriswhite@gentoo.org> (30 Dec 2004)
# Junkie being masked per security bug #74696
net-ftp/junkie

The rest are a bit newer, or I'm unsure of, or need 30 days waiting to
get punted from the tree.  You will be getting bugs filled for old crap
as I go over package by package.