List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Announce: new devrel lead
From:       Bryan =?utf8?Q?=C3=98stergaard?= <kloeri () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-04-29 16:43:25

Hi all.

Ferris McCormick (fmccor) recently stepped down as Developer Relations
lead and Developer Relations have now elected a new lead.

It is therefore with great pleassure that I can announce that I'm going
to lead Developer Relations together with Jon Portnoy (avenj) and I'm
sure Jon will do a great job.

Jon originally started the Developer Relations project and has recently
been very active working on a new conflict resolution policy amongst
other things (see http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devrel and
subscribe to the gentoo-devrel mailinglist if you want to take part in
the discussion).

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard