List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo, Google's Summer of Code, and You
From:       Alec Warner <antarus () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-04-28 17:36:08

Alec Warner wrote:

> But
> anyone who is a Gentoo developer can mentor a Student on one of the
> projects for which Gentoo is the Mentoring Organization.

I had four people proofread and I still screwed up.  Once again, ANYONE
is eligible to Mentor a student on behalf of Gentoo.  If you are not a
developer but are interested, please contact the Gentoo SoC project on
IRC[1] or via e-mail[2].

[1] #gentoo-soc @ irc.freenode.net
[2] user-relations@gentoo.org