List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for tester of sys-apps/pcmciautils on AMD64
From:       Henrik Brix Andersen <brix () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-03-27 7:36:22

On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 07:54:07PM +0200, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
> Please contact me if you're able to help. I'm currently only waiting
> for sys-apps/pcmciautils to marked stable on amd64 before publishing
> an official guide for upgrading from pcmcia-cs to pcmciautils.

A huge thank you to morfic for digging out one of his old PCMCIA cards
and testing pcmciautils on AMD64. It now has the same KEYWORDS as the
deprecated pcmcia-cs, so you can expect to see a migration howto
soonish.

Regards,
Brix
--=20
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd