List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Savannah CVS changes and the missing GNUStep herd
From:       Henrik Brix Andersen <brix () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-03-26 12:57:04

On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 11:16:10AM +0100, Grobian wrote:
> Unless somebody else wants to do it, I am about to step in here to keep
> GNUstep in the tree.  I already did some research on it, and it seems it
> needs an update, and the previous maintainer masked a few of the CVS
> ebuilds, so that eases things a bit.  Seems many of the packages can use
> an upgrade, so I'll give it a try today to see if I can get it working
> again.

I'd like to thank Grobian for fixing all the gnustep ebuilds regarding
bug #115327.

We're now down to one ebuild, sys-cluster/gomd-cvs-0.2_beta1, which
needs fixing to work with the new Savannah CVS setup. I trust the
cluster herd will step in and fix their ebuild?

Regards,
Brix
--=20
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd