List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Gentoo wants YOU!  (for GNUstep)
From:       Grobian <grobian () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-03-26 6:42:31

On 19-03-2006 11:16:10 +0100, Grobian wrote:
> I would really like to see a new GNUstep maintainer
[...]

Gentoo is now officially looking for people interested to maintain,
expand (*and FIX* :) ) GNUstep applications on Gentoo.  We expect
interested persons to be willing to maintain GNUstep in a long lasting
relationship with the project.  ;)
Interested participants can have a look at our staffing needs page [1],
and continue from there.  Interest to get GNUstep apps compiling/running
on other platforms than GNU/Linux is a pre.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/

--
Fabian Groffen