List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Official overlay support
From:       Michael Cummings <mcummings () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-03-25 21:23:18

On Friday 24 March 2006 10:41, Andres Loeh wrote:
> At the moment, Haskell is only a herd and a team, not a project.

Then stand up my brother! perl wasn't so different, so we snuck in a project
page. no one said anything. i'm going with we're a project to govern the
direction and maintenance of the herd until i hear otherwise ;)

if 'they' (the forces of evil in the universe, the consortium, what have you)
turn to ban us as projects, we could always come together as the
'languages-you-use-and-abuse project'. might be fun that way. we could have
pizza socials and such.

~mcummings