List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Last rites for media-gfx/bootsplash-themes-livecd
From:       Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-03-20 18:44:03

Since we have switched to using splash-themes-livecd over a year ago,
I'd like to whack this package.  We have only 1 2.4-based kernel that I
am aware of that has bootsplash support, so it is very likely that this
is completely unused anymore.  If there's no objections in the next few
days, I'll mask it on Friday, March 24th pending removal.

--=20
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
x86 Architecture Team