List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
From:       Mark Loeser <halcy0n () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-02-28 23:57:38

Renat Lumpau <rl03@gentoo.org> said:
> So you're saying it's ok to have one team member who steps out of line and
> cannot be managed?  Are all teams allowed that exception?

Did you read what I said?  I talked to him and told him what I expect.
I'm telling you to not expect him to change, not that I expect QA team
members to behave that way.

--=20
Mark Loeser   -   Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting qa toolchain x86)
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
                  mark AT halcy0n DOT com
web           -   http://dev.gentoo.org/~halcy0n/
                  http://www.halcy0n.com