List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] i8k with torsmo
From:       Daniel <dragonheart () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-12-30 4:15:26

Hey Lares,

> On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 16:50 -0600, Lares Moreau wrote:
> > I'm addding functionality to torsmo by adding support for i8k, The dell
> > laptop utils.  I am using existing source code from the i8kutils package
> > to extend this functionality.

> > Now my question is, Since I am using source code from i8kutils and
> > adding it to torsmo, which would be the most appropriate method to pass
> > this info on to torsmo?

The torsmo developers seem to have abandoned the project. Brenden has taken
over conky which is a fork of the original torsmo.

I recommend passing it directly to him for inclusion.

> > add a patch to bugs.g.o? pass it directly to
> > torsmo? or something else.

Direct to conky is prefered. http;//conky.sf.net

> > I'm still writing it, so nothing pressing yet.
I'm hoping so. Sorry I missed your original post.

--
Daniel Black <dragonheart@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Crypto/PPC/dev-embedded/Forensics/NetMon