List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Moving GCC-3.4 to stable on x86
From:       Mark Loeser <halcy0n () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-11-30 23:50:02

Jakub Moc <jakub@gentoo.org> said:
> 1.12.2005, 0:29:48, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> > Technically, you don't need to rebuild world.  You only need to rebuild
> > stuff that uses C++ and links to libstdc++.
>
> revdep-rebuild --library=libstdc++.so.5 is all that's needed here to avoid
> things like Bug 64615.

Yea, I updated my statement on the bug to reflect this.  C++ stuff should be
the only thing affected, so this _should_ be enough.  Its also already
something that's been in the ebuild for a while now.

--
Mark Loeser   -   Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting toolchain x86)
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org