List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] vim spell files
From:       Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-09-28 19:35:41

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:20:21 +0100 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@gentoo.org>
wrote:
| * app-vim or app-dicts for the spell files?

I was persuaded to go with app-vim, since it's more specific.

| * Will there be sufficient interest from other developers to make this
| worthwhile?

Looks like it.

The eclass is now in the tree, as is app-vim/vim-spell-en. I decided to
split out the English dictionary because it's over a meg of unnecessary
bloat otherwise...

Feel free to add other languages. There are instructions in the eclass.
Don't forget to package.mask your package (put it below the existing
vim7 entries please) and mail vim@ when you're done.

--=20
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm