List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New developer: Jeff Walter (JeffW)
From:       "Bryan Oestergaard" <kloeri () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-07-31 22:22:08

Hi everybody.

It's my pleasure to introduce our latest victim/developer :) Jeff Walter
hails from California and warns us in his own words that he likes
driving his car at 'somewhat excessive' speeds so be warned if you're in
that area :)

Hiding behind the pseudonym JeffW, Jeff Walter will be hacking on x86 based
Cobalt RAQ kernels, patches and other related ebuilds.

Jeff has contributed to several other projects already, among them: some
Quake 3 stuff, some ircd patches and some development for the Tcl/Tk AIM
client TiK that somehow managed to make its way into OIM (the second
generation of TiK). We're still trying to figure out how to integrate
those patches on the install CDs :)

Please give Jeff a warm welcome.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard