List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] LWE Exhibit badges courtesy of Gentoo
From:       Corey Shields <cshields () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-07-29 23:29:24

If you happen to be registering for an "Exhibit Hall" badge for the upcoming
LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco, use priority code N0339 to let them know
that you're coming to support Gentoo!

The badges are free if registering in advance, and $35 at the door.  However,
if you use this code the door fee is waived. (or hunt me down during that
week for an exhibit hall pass)

We should have a nice booth this year.  Thanks to dostrow, we will have