List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Help with Jabber<->MSN
From:       Gustavo Felisberto <humpback () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-06-29 23:29:49

I'm trying to figure out wich branch of a new MSN transport for jabber
to put in portage. If "you" could help would be great.

What you need:
1-Jabber client with avatar support ( psi-0.9.3-r3 and r4 have, r4 is
better)
2-One jabber acount (jabber.org or you can open one on on my server
jabber.felisberto.net)
3-A msn account.

What to do:
1-Browse the services on my server (jabber.felisberto.net) and register
on the MSN gateway and use it normally to talk to your contacts. See if
you can see their avatar.
2-Nothing more :)

Thanks to all users.

--