List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Conference, August 12th in San Francisco
From:       Corey Shields <cshields () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-06-27 16:05:02

Greetings!

We're doing a developer conference the Friday after LWE.  It should be a
cool event, with plenty of meet-and-greet.  Unfortunately we're limited to 30
seats, but Indiana University has stepped up to offer webcasting of the event
(with archived video for those who can't catch it live) so this should be
good for everyone.

See http://devconference.gentoo.org for details and to register.  No need to
register for the webcast, registration is just if you intend to be there in
person.  It is $10 to register.  You get lunch and a t-shirt out of it, too.

Cheers,

-C

--
Corey Shields
Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team