List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Release: webapp-config v1.11 - call for testers
From:       Stuart Herbert <stuart () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-05-30 21:11:43

Hi,

I've just released webapp-config v1.11 into the Portage tree.  It
contains fixes for all the problems reported since September (well, the
ones I've managed to reproduce), as well as recent security problems
discovered by the Gentoo Security Audit Team.

It's currently marked ~arch, as it needs wider testing before I'm happy
to mark it stable.  All (constructive) feedback gratefully received.

I've also removed webapp-config v1.10-r14 from the tree, as it causes
bug #92388.  If you're running off the stable tree, you might see
Portage downgrade your webapp-config to v1.10-r12.

Best regards,
Stu