List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/GentooBR at IFSF
From:       "Otavio R. Piske \"AngusYoung\"" <angusyoung () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-05-30 17:17:16

If anyone of you happen to be at International Free Software Forum, in
Porto Alegre - Brazil, feel free to visit the GentooBR booth in the user
group area (we promise to find a free space for your laptop in our hub ;).
For those who don't know, IFSF is the biggest free software events here
in Brazil (or even Latin America).

IFSF Home Page: http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/6.0/program.php?language=en

Obs.: if any other dev is planning to go to the event, please let me know.

Greetings
--
Otavio R. Piske - AngusYoung
Gentoo [app-dicts/netmon/fbsd]