List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] lcdsplash (was hijacked from 'Einfo and Ebegin')
From:       Mike Frysinger <vapier () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-03-28 14:48:41

On Sunday 27 March 2005 08:41 am, Mark Watkins wrote:
> I have a little 16x2 lcd panel sitting in the front of my little
> gateway/mailserver. I wanted to display the basic boot/shutdown messages
> on it, then run my uptime/link status on it after boot.

i guess you missed my e-mail a while back about 'lcdsplash' ... it was
specifically written for this purpose

please look into hacking on that to add support for your display ... ive only
had access to mips/hppa lcds to test it on, so if you send me patches, i'll
be happy to integrate them (as long as they dont suck of course ;x)
-mike