List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] vim-6.3.068 needs testing
From:       Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-03-25 18:59:22

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:18:01 -0500 Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@gentoo.org>
wrote:
| > At the moment I can't remember if this already happened with
| > previous versions (doh), but ALSA_CARDS gets highlighted differently
| > than VIDEO_CARDS.
|
| VIDEO_CARDS has been recognized since the 20050130 release.  It's in
| the list of "recognized but not handled specially" things, and more
| than likely ciaranm didn't think of ALSA_CARDS at the time.  I'll let
| him handle that one though in the case he didn't add it on purpose.

I didn't add it because it isn't in the expand list and I kinda forgot
about it... It'll be in the next release of gentoo-syntax.

| > And that it highlights LDFLAGS as an error is on purpose I
| > guess?
|
| Yes.

At least until vapier gives us his "LDFLAGS you're allowed to use" doc,
yeah.

Ok, looks like I didn't screw stuff up with this one, and that I didn't
miss anything that needed to handle three part versions rather than two.
I'll remove it from package.mask sometime soon. Thanks guys.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm