List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc-4.0.0_alpha20050213 fails
From:       Luca Barbato <lu_zero () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-02-27 23:53:38

Andres Järv wrote:
> I'm not expecting any support. I just thought that maybe some
> developer would like to know this and I didn't want to trash b.g.o
> with this.
> --

Currently gcc-4 isn't supported, that means that you are free to use our
bugzilla to submit fixes you find and/or put a link to the upstream bug
you opened.

We can't accept open bugs at this stage nor notices by email.

Sorry

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Manager
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero