List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-cygwin] Hello. This is a test. Please
From:       Stuart Longland <stuartl () longlandclan ! hopto ! org>
Date:       2005-02-23 6:56:42

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> I knew if I waited long enough, someone other than myself would express
> an interest in Gentoo/CygWin. Please tell me you're interested in
> Gentoo/CygWin, Phillipe -- if I'm the only one who would use it, my
> recommendation is that the good folks at Gentoo put it out of its
> misery. :)

I wasn't even aware there was a Gentoo/Cygwin... but now that there is,
I might have a look.

What stage is Gentoo/Cygwin at right now?
| Stuart Longland -oOo- http://stuartl.longlandclan.hopto.org |
| Atomic Linux Project     -oOo-    http://atomicl.berlios.de |
| I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on a tape somewhere |