List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New Dev: Stephanie J. Lockwood-Childs (wormo)
From:       Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-01-30 23:27:06

Everyone please welcome our newest developer, wormo.  Stephanie joins us
to help out with ppc development (dev-tools, hardened, and kernel
hackery) from the sunny shores of California in the "not-quite NorCal,
not-quite SoCal, what's the sectional drama all-about, can't we all just
get along, go surfing, and smoke pot" Santa Barbra County.

Welcome aboard Stephanie.