List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] cvs-1.12.9 needs kerberos and pam testing
From:       Rainer Groesslinger <scandium () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-09-25 21:18:10

Hi guys,

until a few minutes ago, we only had cvs-1.11.x ("stable branch") in our
tree, I just committed the latest feature release 1.12.9.
The release itself should not give anyone problems, but the ebuild adds
a bunch of new features that I didn't want to introduce in 1.11 anymore.

I put it into package.mask, but intend to remove it from there in a few
days, I just want to be sure there is nothing wrong with the
kerberos/pam stuff.

So, please test and report all problems you have with the ebuild on
bugzilla and assign them to me (and if appropriate CC some encryption
people :)

Cheers,
--=20
Rainer