List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Linux World Expo: Tues 6th & Wed 7th October 2004,
From:       "Marcus D. Hanwell" <linux () cryos ! net>
Date:       2004-08-26 23:44:58

Stuart Herbert wrote:

>I've been contacted by the organisers of the .Org Pavillion for this year's
>Linux World Expo in London.  They'd like to see Gentoo attend, and can
>provide a stand, logo poster, and power for us if we do.

I am trying to arrange to get down to the event. I live in Sheffield (up
in t' north), but I would really like to attend the event. If I can
arrange reasonably priced transport and accommodation I would be happy
to help man the booth. I have been using Gentoo for about two years, and
Linux for about ten years now.

Please let me know if you still need people to help out. Not sure if I
would be able to bring any equipment down with me though.

Thanks,

Marcus