List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] kernel sources requiring attention
From:       Kurt Lieber <klieber () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-06-29 16:59:37

All --

We're trying to get our kernels patched up so we can issue a GLSA for the
numerous security vulnerabilities that have been recently discovered.

Tim (plasmaroo) has been handling most of the patching, but there are some
sources which are fairly unique/special and requires the attention of their
maintainers.  The following sources need some love and attention to resolve
#54976:

hardened-sources
hppa-sources
hppa-dev-sources,
openmosix-sources
rsbac-sources
rsbac-dev-sources
mips-sources
selinux-sources (I talked to Chris about this in IRC this afternoon)

If you maintain one or more of these sources, please patch these or contact
me offline about them before 0000UTC on 7/1.  We will mask any unpatched
sources at that time.

--kurt