List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] bugzilla suggestion: have stable and unstable in
From:       Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-05-31 23:32:31

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 15:56, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Monday 31 May 2004 03:24 pm, stan wrote:
> > or masked and unmasked etc
> > So that bugs against ~x86, ~ppc64 etc can be differentiated more easily
> > from reports on packages that have been marked stable.
>
> i dont think it'd really be used all that often

I would have to agree.  Especially since most people don't use half the
drop downs as it is... so much so that I barely even notice what is in
them, since 95% of the time, it is simply the defaults and gives no
information.  I *will* look there before requesting that information
from the user, but as I said, it tends to always be the defaults.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Developer, Gentoo Linux

Is your power animal a pengiun?