List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Dev-only Wiki for eclasses/portage
From:       Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-05-29 1:15:07

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 01:25:44AM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi gentoo-Devs!
>
> Im writing a few ebuilds and am trying to do it right - using
> eclass funtions and stuff. Since this is java stuff not using
> make it is not the standard "./configure;make;make install".

Naturally, there's also the option of joining either of

) gentoo-java@lists.gentoo.org
) #gentoo-java on irc.freenode.net

This is where the developers hang out. Be advised that the reponse time
on IRC is pretty low, but once you've managed to engage a developer,
we try our best to resolve the problem at the spot.

Kind regards,

Karl T