List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: Tony Vroon
From:       Sven Vermeulen <swift () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-05-27 7:12:19

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 10:22:51AM -0700, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
> It is my great pleasure to introduce the new dev of the day: Tony Vroon,
> aka chainsaw.  He's been a long time contributor at bugzilla (his own
> bug number is: 50659, though there's not much info in there :P).

 You are not authorized to access bug #50659.

Nope, indeed not much info in there. Is he CIA? NSA? Belgian BOB-CCU? Some
elite member of a NATO hit-squat? I hope his nickname doesn't resemble his
favorite weapon...

Anyway, welcome aboard chainsaw!

Wkr,
      Sven Vermeulen

--
 Bent Hindrup Andersen, Danish MEP, about the Software Patent Directive:
    The approach of the Commission and Council in this directive is shocking.