List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
From:       Spider <spider () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-04-30 23:50:34

begin  quote
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:42:38 -0400
John Davis <zhen@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Hi all -
> To start preparing for 2004.2 in July, releng is opening up Feature
> Requests that the community would like to see included in 2004.2. The
> last day that we are accepting requests is Friday, May 7th at which
> point releng will hold a meeting and decide which requests are
> feasible for both the alloted time and workload.

> Thank you for your time and your requests.

Working detection and documentation for SATA devices. I've spent far too
many hours on irc trying to make this work today and yesterday. I'm
utterly grumpy at this.  **mutters hideousness**

Please also make sure theese are supported by both 2.4 and 2.6 kernels.
( "why do I have to use smp? I don't have smp?" )

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
Tortured users / Laughing in pain