List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] cleaning update files
From:       Marius Mauch <genone () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-03-31 6:28:20

Hi all,

just checking the profiles/updates dir I noticed we have files there for
updates that tookplace nearly two years ago. While that isn't a problem
by itself it's a serious slowdown for the fixpackages script as it will
always apply all update files to all packages. I really doubt that there
are still systems that need these old updates, so if noone objects I'll
remove 3Q-2002, 4Q-2002 and 1Q-2003 later this week.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.