List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Screem status
From:       Sven Vermeulen <swift () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-03-30 16:08:30

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 07:24:54AM -0800, Dejan Nikic wrote:
> I'd like to know who's in charge of the ebuilds for screem and to see if
> there is a possibility of making ebuilds for DEV versions of it since
> they seem to come out more frequently.

Just check net-www/screem's metadata.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
<pkgmetadata>
<herd>gnome</herd>
<maintainer>
<email>darkspecter@gentoo.org</email>
</maintainer>
</pkgmetadata>

So there you go, darkspecter is the maintainer and if he's off, the gnome
herd is in charge.

Wkr,
      Sven Vermeulen

--
 ^__^   And Larry saw that it was Good.
 (oo)                                      Sven Vermeulen