List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Out of pocket for a couple of weeks
From:       Jay Maynard <jmaynard () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-03-28 19:30:37

I'm going to be traveling for the next couple of weeks. I'll have access to
email on a fairly regular basis, but won't be on IRC much if any at all. My
development box will be up so I can retrieve stuff from it as needed. I
won't be able to do any testing or LiveCD/stage building during that time.

Once I return, I'll only have a limited amount of time to do things before
driving to Penguicon, the weekend of the 16th-18th. This means that I plan
to do a single test build of 2004.1 before departing again, since the build
and test install will take the 3 days or so I'll be at home.

I'm hoping the stacked profile version of catalyst will be available for
testing by that time so I can jump right in and get the build done.