List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] boot script ordering
From:       Justin Whitney <ripple () ripple ! be>
Date:       2004-02-29 23:41:12

Ok - anyone using a usb input device (me) would have to include hotplug
before dm-crypt, I'm not enamored with that idea, and clearly omitting
localmount isn't any better.

It looks like the most robust solution is to fixup the .critical stuff
so that it stops breaking 'before' and so forth.

Is a fix planned?  If not I'll have a go, but I don't want to implement
anything the core team won't like the looks of, so I'd appreciate
comments.

Justin