List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] away till the mid of the next week.
From:       George Shapovalov <george () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-02-29 8:59:42

Hi gang.

Just a heads up that I'll be "away" for a few days, starting on Sunday, Feb
29. I'll be visiting a conference, not CS related (Gordon Conference in
Ventura, CA on ligand recognition, if anybody appears to be on it as
well ;)), and my experience on similar ones have been that internet access is
scarce at best. Therefore I cannot promise a quick reaction over these couple
of days.

George