List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-dev] VoIP with VOCAL
From:       "jose_costa" <jose_costa () netcabo ! pt>
Date:       2004-02-27 21:50:56

well, Vovida has a IP to PTSN and PTSN to IP via SIPRG.

http://www.vovida.org/applications/downloads/siprg/

I'm quite interessed about this kind of applications and if you guys could pretty \
much send some feedback about Vovida and Asterisk it would be very nice and some kind \
of case studies or sucess stories would be great.