List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] [Slight OT] irssi charconv plugin.
From:       Svyatogor <svyatogor () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-02-26 20:46:50

Hello all!
As part of my effort of trying to make Gentoo work with UTF8 properly
(don't tell me that it is working at this stage ;) I am trying to fix
the irss-charconv plugin available in portage. The current version lacks
a lot of important functions. So far I've managed to make it recode /me
and /topic messages. Something which doesn't work - is displaying text
in the topic bar.

If someone has any idea on how to fix that, or know any source where I
can read about, I would highly appreciate any hints.

P.S. Btw, which irc commands except /msg, /me, /topic and /kick might
contain text which needs to be recoded?

Wkr,
--
Sergey Kuleshov    <svyatogor@gentoo.org>