List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] unmaintained app-portage packages
From:       Marius Mauch <genone () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-11-30 21:24:23

On 11/27/03  Marius Mauch wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The following packages are currently unmaintained upstream and I'd
> like to drop them (package.mask'ing first and cvs removing after some
> time) if noone steps up to do that:
>
> app-portage/kportage
> app-portage/kemerge
> app-portage/gentoo-stats
>
> kportage is already broken, the gentoo-stats service is down and
> kemerge didn't have a new version for over a year is very likely
> broken (didn't test it).

I've package.mask'ed kemerge and all existing versions of gentoo-stats
now. kemerge will be removed by the end of the year, mksoft is taking
care of future gentoo-stats development.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.