List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Latest experimental kernel
From:       Troy Gillette <wizard () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-11-28 7:03:09

Perhaps someone here knows where the source/patches for the current
experimental LiveCD kernel came from? It show up as 2.6.0-gss in
/lib/modules.

I REALLY need to know, since the LiveCD boots fine on the server I'm
setting up, but applying its config (from /proc/config) to any of the
2.6.0 kernels in the portage tree results in serious timeout issues
with the drives on the machine.

I'm using an Abit KV7 motherboard with 2 SATA drives (software RAID not
sil3112), but it pukes during the basic IDE startup.

Thanks.