List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Phone based support.
From:       Brett Simpson <simpsonb () hillsboroughcounty ! org>
Date:       2003-10-31 12:53:58

On Thursday 30 October 2003 04:29 pm, Lisa Seelye wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 15:06, Brett Simpson wrote:
> You mean sell advertising space? Neat idea.  Wonder if Infrastructure is
> keen on it...

Well no. Just list what vendor's would be willing to offer paid phone based
support. This would be a benefit since it would show that Gentoo has
commercial support.

Management keeps asking is there a company that supports Gentoo by phone. What
if your (me) out and one of my less experienced techs needs to get someone on
the phone to resolve a problem.

Brett