List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Web app GLEP?
From:       Eric Sammer <eric () ineoconcepts ! com>
Date:       2003-10-30 8:09:24

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a 'movement' for a GLEP for
web applications? I'm currently fixing up an ebuild for a log analyzer
and I thought I'd kill two birds with one very large stone.

I vaguely remember someone mentioning a 'webapp-config' or similar tool;
was this ever implemented in a standard way?

Any help is appreciated as I would like to submit this ebuild to Gentoo
when I'm finished with it.

TIA.
--
Eric Sammer