List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] addition to system profile
From:       Andrew Gaffney <agaffney () technaut ! darktalker ! net>
Date:       2003-09-30 15:25:09

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I believe that
gentoolkit should be added to the system profile. A good chunk of
people's questions on -user are answered with "use 'qpkg this'" or "do
'epm that'". Instead of having to emerge it when you first need it, it
would be nice if everyone had these utilities by default.

--
Andrew Gaffney