List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] local use-flag for mol: oldworld
From:       Lars Weiler <pylon () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-08-31 7:13:56

Hi ppc-devs,

I added to the monthly mac-on-linux (mol) snapshot some
use-flags.  Mostly they are globally (like alsa, debug, esd,
and X), but for the OldWorld support I added the local
"oldworld" use-flag.  As there aren't so many OldWorld Macs
left (at least not many with Gentoo on it), it is switched
off by default.

The mol-0.9.69_pre4.ebuild (of which I'm talking about) is
currently package-masked, due to the problem that the
MOLAudio-driver doesn't work.  MOL itself runs (with a lot
of new features) but we won't give it out to users as long
as they can't hear any sound.  We hope that a later snapshop
will fix this problem.

Regards, Lars